Nelson Mandela once said,
“Let freedom reign.
The sun never set on so glorious
a human achievement.”
All hail the Sun! Summer sizzles with plenty of sunny days. Brighten your web designs with a little sunshine and an Adobe Illustrator CS5.5 Scribble Tutorial. To achieve the Scribble Effect, follow these easy steps:
- Draw a line with the Line segment Tool.
- Pick a color for the line stroke.
- Go to: Effect/Stylize/Scribble
- Choose a Setting: (Custom, Default, Childlike, Dense, Loose, Moiré, Sharp, Sketch, Snarl, Swash, Tight, Zig-Zag).
- Click Preview to see the Scribble Effect.
- Click OK.
- You’ve now got a scribble!
Experiment with the various line options and settings on the Scribble Options panel. Have fun in the sun and run with the Adobe Illustrator Scribble Effect.
PS – Here are some photos from the Adobe CS6 launch.