- Adobe Photoshop Touch: Photoshop for tablets
- Ideas: Vector program for tablets
- Kuler: Color swatches
- Pronto: Website wireframe mock-up tool (Discontinued)
Here are a few notes that I took from the presentation. First of all, you may not know this but…
Next, regarding Adobe Touch Apps:
Required tablet specs:
- Android Honeycomb 3.1 or higher, 8 inch screen
- Mac iOS 5 or higher
- Layered Photoshop files are stored as .psdx format
- psd files will flatten when opened in PSTouch
- .gifs, .jpgs and .png files are compatible
- Free tutorials are avalable on the app
- Color swatch files are stored as .ase
- Share or Download swatch themes
- Vector layered files are stored as .pdf
- Layers available for a fee
From your tablet, store Adobe Touch files onto Adobe Creative Cloud. Download your files from the cloud onto any computer. Work your magic. Inspire your web design with your Adobe Touch App creations.
What do you think? Do you enjoy creating art on your tablet? Do these Adobe Touch Apps enhance your creative expression?
Check out: Everything You Should Know About Adobe CS6
Oh, and if you would like to attend an Adobe CS6 launch event click: Adobe CS6 Long Beach Launch, June 16.