Inspire your blog or website with a Tilt Shift (miniature model) Adobe Photoshop CS6 effect. Here’s a tutorial to create a Tilt Shift Effect:
- Start with a photo
- Go to: Filter/Blur/Tilt Shift
- From the Tilt Shift palette, adjust Blur and Distortion.
- From the Blur Effects palette, adjust Bokeh and Light Range.
- On your photo, the 2 solid lines indicate the point where the blur starts.
- The 2 dashed lines indicate the blur fade.
- Make adjustments to your liking.
- Hit OK or enter and enjoy your Tilt Shift Effect.
(Photo by: clickwowdesigns)