Everywhere I go, I hear web designers raving about Woo Themes – the “in” place to go for free or fee’d WordPress themes.
- Solid Code Framework
All themes have excellent functionality, SEO and user-friendly backend interface.
- Super Support
Videos, tutorials, documentation and forums from friendly, helpful support staff. (Nice to Newbies)
- Dazzling Designs
Business friendly templates for immediate use or easy customizing. Demos provided for all themes.
- New Themes every month
2 new themes every month to keep things fresh.
Woo Framework Includes:
- Custom Shortcodes
- Sidebar Manager
- Custom Navigation
- Built-In SEO Options
- Backend Theme Options
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Localized for Translation
- Custom Page Templates
How to Install a Woo theme:
Once you have WordPress installed on your server,
- Choose a theme from Woo Themes. Go to Our Themes and sort themes by Type. Free themes work best for blogs and paid themes work best for websites
- Download the theme to your desktop
- From your WordPress Dashboard: Go to Appearance/Themes/Install Themes/Upload
- Search for your theme on your Desktop by clicking Browse. Keep the file zipped.
- Install Now (Theme Installed Successfully)/Activate
Unleash your inner ninja with Woo Themes…web design template awesomeness.